As of May 1st, 2023, Rivertree Osteopathic Health no longer accepts private insurance or MaineCare. Full payment is required at scheduling or the time of the appointment. This is due to increasing challenges to small private practices including decreased reimbursement and high administrative costs. Our rates are well below the average for osteopathic manipulation in Maine and some out of pocket costs are lower. In many cases insurance will reimburse you for care at our office and we will provide you with a superbill at the time of your visit. We will continue to submit claims for Medicare and its supplements through 2023. MaineCare visits are discounted as they do not allow submission of superbills for reimbursement.
- Standard established patient visit (45 minutes) $190
- New patient appointment (60 minutes) $230
- Children under 12 Established Patient Visit (30 minutes) $130, New Patient (45 minutes)$170
- MaineCare discounted visit New Patient (60 minutes) $200, Established Patient(45 minutes) $160
- Limited established patient visit (15 minutes) $70
We look forward to seeing you. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.